We'll take it. Thank you, Lord! We're happy to take it.
It wasn't long before shock and anger gave way to logic and reason. Over the weekend my thoughts became more clear and this phrase began running through my head incessantly.
They did us a favor. They did us a favor. . .They did us a favor.
They totally did. Chad would have NEVER left Floors & More. He was as devoted as a man can be to his work, it actually had to happen this way.
It wasn't long before shock and anger gave way to logic and reason. Over the weekend my thoughts became more clear and this phrase began running through my head incessantly.
They did us a favor. They did us a favor. . .They did us a favor.
They totally did. Chad would have NEVER left Floors & More. He was as devoted as a man can be to his work, it actually had to happen this way.
Ok, Lord - I get it. It's all yours. Take it, take us and turn the negative to good.
Boy, has he ever. . . Chad began his first day of work at B & K. He is training and learning the business from David, his best friend.
Boy, has he ever. . . Chad began his first day of work at B & K. He is training and learning the business from David, his best friend.
How cool is that?! I can't imagine how much the first day jitters would be alleviated if I knew I could hang out with one of my best girls. They lunched together and are sharing David's office space for now. Only God could have orchestrated such a cool plan. Have I mentioned that Chad will never work another Saturday??? That's reason # 309 why we love this new beginning.
For nearly 7 years the F & M store calendar/work schedule has been on our fridge. I can't tell you how many times I referred to it to see how late Honey would be working (6:00 or 8:00pm) and to see which Saturday's were already taken (shoot).
At some point this afternoon, I noticed the calendar, still staring at me and suddenly I realized that it was out of place. You should have seen me toss that pesky work schedule into the trash with a smile on my face. Good riddance!
I made a feast of a dinner for David and Chad, to really celebrate today and all that it means for us - AND, to thank DV for being the rock star that he is. I've been up since 5AM and am wiped out, but had to tell you before I turn in that: God has blown us away this time.
Jeremiah 29:11 - The Message
I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you have hoped for.
The roller coaster was worth the miracle.
Jeremiah 29:11 - The Message
I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you have hoped for.
The roller coaster was worth the miracle.
Praise you, Father.

8 comments:
I love it! Thanks for the update! Did you take his picture before he left for work? (wink!)
Love you guys,
Michelle
Praises to Our Father who ALWAYS takes care of His children...
I smiled reading about throwing away the calendar!
Love you both!
Greer
I have chills combined with tears welling. Love you guys! I hope these new beginnings will only be seeds that grow and grow and your family will continue to feel a bountiful harvest.
"Look what the Lord has done!!" Praises!
Love you so!
Bek
nice post Mary, not only a great job but one with his best friend...your sister's husband.
you'll all have that much more in common and be that much closer.
yes, what a lovely new beggining. so happy for you all!
love,
dana
WOW!!! That is so incredible!!! What great news!!! Praising God with you!!!
Congratulations on the good news! God is so good isn't HE!?!!!
Jehova Jirah is so beautiful!! The Great Provider :) I know what the Lord has done in Doug and I's life since Doug lost his job in December, and I am blessed this morning, hearing how He has blessed you and your family too!! Lots of love Mare!!!
we are all blown away by Him and what He has down for you guys. what a testimony of His Providence.
love you!
Post a Comment