Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Dance!!!!


I feel like a newly engaged or newly pregant woman - just giddy and plain silly with excitement!!


Chad called me at half-past noon to say,

"Hey Honey, I hope you don't mind, they just called and
I accepted the position."


"Mind? Are you kidding? Oh my, THANK YOU,
LORD!!!!!!!!!"

This job is really no comparison to the last. So many perks, salary, no commission, bonuses and benefits. We are blown away. God took away the last job and replaced it with so much more.

Praising Him with all that I have in me!!

Thanks for loving us right through this!!!

Nothing compares to you!!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

AWESOME!!! and congratulations!

Jill Hill said...

God is GREAT!! Love you guys so much, and in awe of His blessings on your family right now. Wow.

Unknown said...

THANK YOU JESUS !!!! God is Soooooo GREAT. My prayers were answered. Mama just wants to hug you and tell you everything is going to be just fine. Again Son we are so proud of you and your darling little family. we love you all and congratulations. love mama

Samantha said...

yay!!!!! praising God with you!!!

Rebekah said...

God is so good and when you think he's good and know he's good, he is suddenly all over it. He is all over it -just in the hour of need.

To imagine that we have hoped David could somehow carve out a seat next to him in the B & K family and then all of the sudden, in a whirlwind, Chad's there.

But, not in a way I would have planned. He will be there creating his own sales department, making it work, making it his own. They were never really ready for Chad until now. Now they need him like never before and he has so much to offer.

God inhabits our praise, covets our praise. He wants us to say "look what our Lord has done!!"

Boy! Are we ever!?

I bet the menu at the Christmas party will be French food, delicious creme brulee and a best friend to my right. And a sweet husband whose best friend is her husband. I feel like Christmas was today.

Thanking my Lord, loving my Balicki's.

Bek

sarah may said...

Love it! Another example of the bird and broom story from Women's group!!

Anonymous said...

I have tears in my eyes reading all this. Tears of joy and gratitude for a mighty God to serve and precious friends. The blessing of this has overflowed to all of us who have been praying. I'm so happy for you!
Love,
Michelle

Tracey said...

God id soooo good!!! So happy for your sweet little family!!!
xoxo,
tracey