Sunday, August 9, 2009

Enjoy!

This is not a spiritual entry - nothing but a good laugh here.
And on a Sunday, too. I know (forgive me).

Please don't continue reading if you're not in the mood for a PG-13 entry.


But. . .


If you've ever thought that maybe, just maybe a single woman has it made, read on:



:) . . .I belly laughed and just had to share this card from Beka. She was thrilled with my response because she did the same upon reading it. It's not even a birthday card, but nevertheless completely fit the bill. I loved it and hope you do, too.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I. LOVE. THIS.

can i give it to every single girl i know?

xo
HH

Rebekah said...

The encore was just as good!!!! I love you, babe!

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!!!

Lisa said...

I have to admit, I did daydream a little after reading this! :0)

Hilary said...

Hi,
You don't know me, I found your blog through Samantha Swaney's blog. She and I went to Agnes Scott together. I read your blog semi-regularly and I just wanted to let you know that it's an inspiration because it's always so sweet and kind. Thanks for lifting some of my days!

Jill Hill said...

ditto what lisa said..ditto. ;)

Tracey said...

I needed a laugh tonight!!! Thank you!!!