Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Whew!

Ok, well last week was a blur. The new beginnings in green pastures took a little getting used to for me and Honey Boy. I was so busy praising God for the blessing that I forgot to pray for Chad at his new job - or even realize what he might go through (emotionally) trying to acclimate so soon without time to absorb the shock of what happened just days beforehand.
Chad is doing well this week and adjusting to life in his new line of work. He was able to get out of the office the last 2 days. They put him on a project out in the field, where he thrived.

Pray for him as he continues to grow and learn. I'm so proud of his stop, drop and roll mentality - never missing a beat, jumping right in. I could learn a thing or 2 from him, eh? :)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Praying for Honey Boy, praying for all of you, all of us.
~Encouraging you, too! What would we do without the lessons life (God) teaches us? Where are our valleys? Only our mountains know!

Love you so!
Bek

Unknown said...

That's my little boy who has grown into such a wonderful young man and husband and one of the best daddy's ever. We are so proud of you and not just for this one life happenings but for everything you have come in contact with since day one. Mom loves you and prays for your continue success in all you do. love mom

Tracey said...

I think we all could learn a thing or two!!! Chad is a such a hard worker... a very devoted family man!!! I will be praying for him as this transition!!!