
One of my best girls attended Beth Moore's simulcast last weekend.
At the end of the session, Beth asked the women to pair up and say these words to each other.
She couldn't believe the result - the Holy Spirit showed up and by the end she was bawling - in complete awe of her Savior.
Let them resonate with you, there is amazing power in the spoken word.
My Dear Sister,
God has not overlooked you
He has not ignored you
He hears every petition
And intimately knows
The heart beneath it.
Give Him full access
To all your longings
Pray every single day
To become a person who delights in Him.
When it seems to disappear
Remember to check your JAW
Are you Jealous?
Are you Angry?
Are you Worried?
Roll it all on Jesus
He's strong enough to carry it
Big enough to handle it.
Trust God with all your heart
Now leave this place
And go into the world
And do some GOOD.
I love Beth Moore, good stuff. :))

9 comments:
Hey Mary, Just what I needed to hear! Thank, April
I also needed that!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Great Stuff!!!
Great Stuff!!!
The affirming words were just an appropriate way to end a powerful weekend in the Word! It was amazing! I love having it in writing? How did that happen? Did she record it? Very cool! Shiloh came with me and we buddied up at that time and bawled ourselves! My heart is still so full!
~Michelle
That is so great! I may need to write that out and hang it on my mirror for those early mornings!!! Love your blog! I promise to become a frequent visitor!
Seriously, I need a kleenex Mary. Thank you so much for posting this...it is exactly what I needed to hear today!!!! Miss you much!
ok, how come i have come here so many times to see this post and have never commented?
i need that - everything in that.
each time i come to this page ... i envision YOU saying it to me.
printing it out.
xo
HH
I occasionally jaunt over to you blog after perusing Danielle's. I believe that there is a reason I made it to your blog today: your post was just what I needed to hear!
You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment