On Saturday, May 9th a special little event
was happening in our world - -
Sloane and Presley (Lem & Jill's daughter)
were stealing the show together
in their first ballet recital.
was happening in our world - -
in their first ballet recital.
All about our attempt at balance while trying to let our little light shine.
6 comments:
I loved this, what great entertainment. These little ballerinas were a delight to watch!! Mmmmmm! So beautiful and so sweet.
xoxo,
Bek
Thank goodness for Mary and her camera!! What would I do without you?? ;)
They were so precious...but Sloaney stole the show. She was a born ballerina!! She has been pointing those toes since birth!
And then there is Presley... she is much happier on the soccer field, God bless her.
Thank you for the pictures, they are dreamy!!
loving our ballerinas,
J
Thank you for sharing these pictures...been dying to see them!! Jill is right...Sloane was BORN to be a ballerina. I love her hair, her looks and her tutu. PRECIOUS!! I hope to see her in action soon. Hated that I had to miss it!
Never again! xoxo
D
So PRECIOUS!!! What sweetpeas...I could eat them up!
Soooooo Cute! I have been telling
everyone I have talked to about all the little tutus dancing around. Sloane, Pressly and all the rest - It was so precious. Nothing could be cuter or more fun to watch. Sloane was "ON" from the moment it started.
It was obvious that she was every bit as delighted as she could be the entire time. So glad that we were there.
Sweet precious girls!!
Post a Comment