Monday, August 9, 2010

Smarty Pants

Today was the beginning of Audrey's 2nd full week of school. Ms. Barnes tried something new, giving the students the opportunity to take a pre-test of their weekly spelling words (before ever seeing them, even once).

Ms. Barnes called my sweet girl up to her desk for the private test and had her bring a pencil and a sheet of paper. She called out these 15 words and as you can see, I'm pretty darn proud. . .check out that penmanship, too.  Ah. . .be still my heart.  :))



2nd Spelling Test of Second Grade

She happened to also earn the highly coveted STUDENT OF THE WEEK, first one of the year.   GO AUDG!!  Keep up the good work.  :)

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Be still MY heart too...oh my! Love a good spelling test!! Tell her I am OH so proud! :)

Jill Hill said...

wow!!!! no suprise, but proud of her none the less! and that penmanship...guess it really is hereditery, huh? ;)

Jill Hill said...

wow!!!! no suprise, but proud of her none the less! and that penmanship...guess it really is hereditery, huh? ;)

Tracey said...

She really is a smarty pants!!! Good for Audrey!!! I know you are so proud. Her penmanship is AWESOME!!! I'm going to show this to Reagan to inspire her, her handwriting is AWFUL!

Rebekah said...

I can't spell all of those words!!! :) Helmat? I love her handwriting. She is such a smart girl. What a triple threat: beautiful, kind and brainy!!!!!!!!!

Love you, ACB!!

You rock, girlie~
Aunt Beks

Heather said...

i may have found Tucker's wife...

xo