Monday, September 29, 2008

iPod Humor


Don't you love how our kids provide free entertainment!!! For me, it's one of the better perks of parenting. Chad and I are blessed to have 2 little comics in tow.


Picture this - - you know when you're listening to head phones and you start singing and it sounds perfectly fine to you but you can't really hear yourself and without meaning to, you end up sounding a bit challenged?


Yesterday, we were driving home from our annual family reunion in Winder and Sloane was listening to Audrey's iPod and the Jars of Clay's song I'll Fly Away was on, one of her faves, she calls it "flyin' away" and thankfully I had my camera because it's darn near the cutest thing I've ever seen!

It was all I could do to not belly laugh while capturing this adorable moment. I was squeezing Chad's arm and we were both swallowing our laughter in the interest of getting this on video - -we love our funny little chickens. . . ;)
Enjoy and Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Heather said...

i call that iPod kareoke!!!! i did that this weekend at the beach ... we woke up our entire house (1am) because everyone was laughing so hysterically!

we have even made Tommy do it .. and he doesn't sound good either!!!

love you!

Danielle said...

Literally in LOVE with that child! How cute is this video!!??

I can't wait until Lee gets home from work so I can show him...made me smile big today!

Love y'all!

ers said...

my family calls it "blind kareoke". it started at my house when iwas practicing for chorus in 6 th grade. i was so bad, but i thought i was so good. i did not make chorus in case you were wondering. i can not even tell if someoneelse is in tune.
and you are way too sweet to me. i feel like you are some fmaily member of mine by being apart of the rehobeth clan of adams. he loves you girls.

Jill Hill said...

between sloane and eli..you guys are KILLING me with the baby fever!! goodness gracious! what a DOLL!

this is the cutest video...it may need to be submitted to america's funniest videos?? i would vote for it!! how did you keep the camera so still...you must have been in hysterics!

love y'all!

Tracey said...

I love the video!!! This happens every time we get in the car!! I have so many recording on my cell phone of them singing... I threaten to make them my ring tone!!!
Yes.... I'm going to be one of those moms that embarrasses their kids.

BTW: cute pictures!!!

kristinandmillie said...

i love how she stops singing to tell you there is a firetruck and says cooool!! she is so cute. great video!

Rebekah said...

Your kids could not be any cuter.
I love how Sloane stops the performance to acknowledge the fire truck, darlin!! Ugh!!!