I know Audrey favors her Daddy. No doubt about it! Yet, I still see a little bit of me in her from time to time.
Recently, we received her K-5 photo package from school. It was one of those deals where you have to select your package blindly without knowing whether they'll turn out to be any good.
Thankfully, this story has a good ending because I instantly loved them, we had the opportunity to choose the pose we wanted (out of 4) and the background color we liked as well - - not bad for a school pic and my control freak/photo critic self wasn't even there to direct the photographer and make sure her hair looked just so (he didn't know it was his lucky day).
So her picture begs the question - did I look half as darling in Kindergarten and do I get any credit for the fact that she takes a mean picture? She might have my smile? Maybe.
You decide. . . :)

Chad - Age 5

Audg- K5
Me- K5You know what, never mind. . . she looks just like my Mom!

Gloria - 3 yrs. old, 1943
Audrey- 3 yrs. old

3 comments:
She looks just like you!!! She has her dad's eyes, but other than that, she does have your winning smile (that is my favorite!) and everything else. Absolutely! She favors our mom, too!
She is adorable! She takes a mean photograph, just like you! Our local model for hire!!
Love you and see you tomorrow!!
Bek
AMAZING! The 3 year old pics of her and your mom! Wow! I see pageants in her future! Scholarships will be hers! That's a very good thing!
Love,
Michelle
hi.
i am going to add you to my list if you do not mind. it will be much easier for me to stalk you.
looks like you have been a busy bee. lots of great pics. i love pics on blogs.
Post a Comment