i just was going back and listening to the videos. this one is my favorite! and the one with her new hair cut is cute too! please post another very soon!
love ya! kristin
ps. i hope you took a long nap today (and went to church?) :))
Here we go....again.....
-
I sat in the yellow lighted room. Again, I waited.
She took her test, and I sat with anxious thoughts.
*What if she fails? *
*What if she is not ready?*
...
See ya Georgia Dome
-
When your friend's office building has perfect visibility to the Georgia
Dome you wake up SUPER early in the morning to drive to the ATL to get a
front ro...
His Kingdom Has No End
-
I have never been one to fear national disasters.
That's not to say that I wouldn't be afraid if it happened, I have just
never really been the type to wor...
a day in the life.
-
Dusting off the blog tonight. I need easy therapy.
It's late January and we are 6+ months into our renovation/addition to 912
Bungalow. Grrrr. (sigh, breat...
I don't really care what you "SAY".....
-
it seems like the old adage "actions speak louder than words" is ringing in
my ears a lot these days.
funny thing ... i was scrolling thru facebook this mo...
Is 2014 Your Year?
-
Since someone near-and-dear to me enlisted my help with making better
choices with their food, I feel very compelled to blog! Plus I read an
article on pe...
Swimming Lessons
-
Both kids were in Level 2 this year along with Micah. It was so nice
having them in the same class so we were only there for an hour. They both
made a l...
...all good things must come to an end....
-
Hello faithful reader, I've neglected you here for many, many months, and
for that, I'm truly sorry. I haven't left you...I've thought of you often
and wi...
A Spiritual Birthday-June 17th, 2011
-
My Chloe is so intuitive. She always has been this way. I have always said
that at times I feel I am talking with someone closer to my age than a
little 6...
We are a family of five. Chad and I have been married for 11 years and are really enjoying this fulfilling relationship that God has blessed us with - thank you, Lord!
We have 3 precious daughters and while this blog is their pseudo scrapbook, it is also
my outlet. . .a way of recording the events that define us as a family. And, it's no fairy tale, more like real life and you'll hear the good coupled with the not-so-good.
The Balicki's - here we are. ;)
6 comments:
oh my!! i am still crying... and laughing too! i love this video mary. audrey is too cute!!!
I love it, "No more notes?" "Not really." I love watching y'alls relationship, so sweet!!!
oh my word .. stop it! is her nose stuffy b/c of all the crying?
i can't take it.
you just had to push me over the edge didn't you. ;) j/k
so sweet, mary. please tell that baby girl how proud we are of her for being a kindergartner. tell her that joseph is paving the way for his girl. :)
loving audrey,
jill
My, my!! Can you love that girl anymore? Poor thing...mommy was just trying to be sweet!
i just was going back and listening to the videos. this one is my favorite! and the one with her new hair cut is cute too! please post another very soon!
love ya!
kristin
ps. i hope you took a long nap today (and went to church?) :))
Post a Comment