Wednesday, August 6, 2008

He did good. . .

Have you ever received a card that filled your love tank to the brim? I love those cards, and even better when they say everything but in a delightfully understated way. . . well, Chad did that for me this morning. What a neat birthday card. :)


I swear, I really thought it was going to be like this - I know, I know, but I did. . .
Reality set in. . .but wait!
AWWW!!!
That was one gem of a card, Honey!
I'm in love with Chad Balicki - in case you didn't know.
:o)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Aww...he did really good! I love the card...sweet but not sappy! Good Job Chad! :)

Hugs - D

Heather said...

Happy Birthday sweet Friend!!!! I love being involved in your life this way!

I hope that this day is wonderful!
Happy birthday to Bek too! I wish I knew how to keep up with you, Bekah!, like I now can with Mary!

Happy birthday to the prettiest, sweetest twins I know.

xo
HH

kristinandmillie said...

happy birthday mary!!! good job on the card too chad.... :)