Monday, July 28, 2008

Shower down!


Danielle's closest girlfriends and I gave her a
shower for Baby Eli on Saturday morning.


We had a fabulous time, good food, hearty laughter and lots of wonderful gifts for this precious little guy. She had friends come from as far away as Perry, GA just be a part of her day and in the end she felt very loved. :)



Danielle's closest friends are some of mine, too - - so it was one of those days when you are in the company of those you simply adore!

[Me and Amy]

[Me and Melin]

[Kelli, Beka, Me and Amy]

[Stephanie made this for my shower gift to Eli -
Danielle loved it (yea!) you simply have to hire her!!! :)]


Love you, D and Baby Eli!!! :)

5 comments:

Melinda Williams Moore said...

You were fabulous, darling! It was so great to sit around crying with laughter over all of the jokes and fun stories we all have - and so great that Danielle loved it all! Whoo hoo! Mission accomplished!

Big hugs, big love.

Danielle said...

Loved it...that is an understatement! I adored every bit of it!! Thank you again for all that you did...Eli and I felt more than loved. I am definitely the luckiest girl on the planet!

xoxo

sarah may said...

Who did the decorations? I love the basket of waterfalling croissants and the blue birdhouses!

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Melinda came up with the decor (she's an old friend from high school and Danielle's best friend/sister-in-law).
Melin came up with the theme of "nesting" and blew us all away -Danielle tells all about it on her blog. Check out her post at www.adashofgrace.blogspot.com
(Oh and the croissants/basket cascade was my idea - totally at the last minute.)

Rebekah said...

It was a day of beauty! I have never laughed so hard. Between Danielle's story of she and mary on the night of Sloane's birth to the "car scratcher" story. Laughing to the extent I did is never good for the makeup job. As evidence by my post shower photos, I look like I laughed to death!
The big success was the perfectly executed shower theme. Melinda, you are a genius!!
And the bigger success was that Danielle felt loved and appreciated, which, hello-- she is! Have I mentioned that when she left me after staying with me and Bodie during week one of his arrival I bawled my eyes out?
I LOVE Danielle!! :)
Bek