Friday, May 16, 2008

Karaoke

So. . .apparently, karaoke with little ones is the funniest thing EVER!!!
Audrey and Sloane were putting on a show, or rather Audrey was putting on a show and Sloane was busy being Linus with her blankie --
Audrey was singing well-known, mainstream songs and also making some of them up as she went along. . .
(What happened next is what I really wish I had on video.)
Audrey makes this annoucement that nearly put me in the floor, she says, "Hey everyone, this next song is called - Love the Lord, even if you don't want to". Oh my gosh, I was doubled over laughing. . .first, I was thinking, where did that come from?? Then, how can she be that funny without even trying.
Hopefully, I'm not the only one she amused. :)

Get a load of Sloane, she's thinking, this is not funny, Mom!! Can I be excused from this captive-audience-thing???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

audrey may be the next american idol!!! they are both sooo beautiful. i miss seeing you guys.
kris & millie

Jill Hill said...

i love how she closes her eyes when she sings...so much emotion and drama! adorable!! and little "sloaneshine" is just that...very fitting name for her!

XOXO!

Rebekah said...

Your girls have the market cornered on cute! Your posts make my day!!!!
Sloane can sing, can't she! I love it when her daddy chimes in on "You Are My Sunshine". Adorable.
Love y'all!

Bek