![]() |
| First Day of First Grade |
Here is the letter she wrote to her very special teacher:
May 17, 2011
Dear Mrs. Renehan-
I so enjoyed being your student. It makes me a little sad to think that you won’t be around next year. I will miss your sweet hugs and big smile in the halls at Barksdale.
First grade was very fun. You were such an awesome teacher. I learned a ton from you that year. Thank you caring the way you do. I still LOVE my special binder with all of my memories of that time in my life. You have the coolest ideas.
It’s pretty clear that you were born to teach, but I also know that you were born to enjoy your grandchildren, too. If I love you this much, I can’t imagine how they must feel.
So, enjoy your retirement and know that I will never forget all of the special times we shared. You’re my girl.
Love,
Audrey
PS- Please come back and visit us!


1 comment:
so sweet, mary. i know that melted her heart. ~michelle bonner
Post a Comment